The conditions under the mask are intense and stressful: elevated temperatures, excessive levels of humidity and of sweating, limited air flow and friction stress skin and push it to its limits, resulting in:
- Contact dermatitis
- Allergic reactions from mask fabric/materials
- Clogged Pores
- “Tropical acne”
- Erythema from friction
- “Acne mechanica”
- Moisture-related irritation
- Itching, stinging and “burning” sensation
Thanks to its impressively rich formula, Coverderm Skin Reverse empowers skin to confront and reverse all these undergoing disfunctions, always keeping it in a well-balanced and healthy condition.
Coverderm Skin Reverse simultaneously offers the below unique benefits:
- Effectively restores all skin’s normal functions when exposed to stressful environmental/external conditions, such as elevated temperature and high humidity.
- Balances micro-flora of the epidermal environment (microbiome) through prebiotic action.
- Strengthens the epidermal barrier in order to endure increased friction.
- Regulates sebum production and secretion, which are accelerated by the “tropical” environment that exists under the mask.
- Softens skin, by boosting hydration levels, retaining moisture and minimizing trans-epidermal water loss.
- Reduces trapped moisture created by sweat glands that over produce sweat under the mask (hyperhidrosis).
- Soothes skin, alleviating if from all unpleasant itching, stinging and “burning” sensation.
- Suitable for all skin types and ideal for sensitive and oily skin; it can be used alone or as a part of any other beauty regimen.